Price: $139.99 – $258.74
The Cheapest Place To Buy: Amazon.com
Size: 9 to 11.5
- Hybrid stud tips
- adidas Primeknit and Controlskin textile upper
- Firm ground outsole
- Molded Controlframe adds stability
- Anatomically designed heel
My Rating: 9.7 out of 10
The Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground Cleats, Product Review
As far as tech specs and performance goes, the Pred 18.1 is one of the top contenders for boots of the year in my opinion. It has one of the softest synthetic uppers I have experienced on a cleat. The Primeknit upper has ridged areas to give different levels of touch when controlling and striking the ball.
Been playing for a decade as a forward/winger. Over the years, my favorite boots were the Nike CTR360 Maestri’s – great touch, lighter weight, good studs without weird patterns. This Predator 18.1 is the only boots I’ve ever worn I’ve liked more. My feet are a little wide so I sized up from my usual 10.5 to 11. Super comfortable inside – not even a hint of blisters after 2 hours of continuous play. The collar is not restrictive at all. Lockdown is excellent and easily adjustable because of the laces. Lining across the upper provides great touch and generates spin/power with less effort.
Pros & Cons
- Primemesh upper provides a comfortable, sock-like fit so you can control the ball at high speed.
- Control embossing on the upper gives you improved ball handling
- Anatomically designed upper mimics the shape of your heel for ultimate lockdown
- No leather material
- The sole plate is very thick with a very lightweight upper which eliminates the ordinary on feet sensation of most cleats
4 Reason To Buy
- Most of the reviews shared that the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground cleat has a comfortable fit.
- An expert reviewer felt that this cleat could work for anyone, no matter your position on the pitch.
- The support provided by this model is paramount indicated several users.
- A commentator was impressed by how soft the synthetic upper of this soccer cleat is.
1 Reason To Not Buy
- As this cleat is a top-end model, it belongs to an expensive price range.
I hope you enjoy this review and if you have any questions about the Adidas Predator 18.1 Firm Ground Cleats or want to leave your own personal review, leave a comment below.